Geometric Shapes ATC

The challenge for our OFB ATC group was to create an ATC (Artist Trading Card) with Geometric Shapes. Idea: Use Fun Foam Shapes to create a unique background or even a focal point. I used acrylic craft paint to change the color of the shapes and then stamped on top with a Brilliance Ink pad... Great way to use those odd colored or odd foam shapes. I liked this one so much I ended up making 8 cards! One for my swap partner and the others... hum... I guess I'll swap with someone else. lol



Fun foam can be used in different ways. Next time you see fun foam don't just pass it by pick some up and see how you can change the look of it and create something unique..

Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog..

Have a blessed day!

Linda

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4 Challenge Eyelets - So Blessed Art