Children Are ATC


Artist Trading Card for the OFB ATC group.
When we were told what the theme was there were some chuckles and ahs. I wondered what I would do and then I got lucky. I was flipping through a magazine and found the quote and remembered that I had the child with butterfly wings stamp. Then everything came together.

I used an unmounted stamp, background paper and a Butterfly die cut that was given to me.. The paper flowers I made earlier with a tiny flower punch.

I used Glossy Accents by Ranger / Tim Holtz to glue things together in this project. The glitter glue is from Tulip (found in the t-shirt decorating asle). I love using watercolor pencils and an aqua pen.. The aqua pen makes it so much easier than having a brush and water that would get dirty. Just wipe the tip on a paper towel or something to clean it and move to the next color... And it is portable, no worries about spilling water. I used bottled water to fill my Aqua pen.

I made my own tool to add ink to the paper. It is a felt square velcroed to a square block. Got the felt in the kids craft area, the velcro in sewing and the square in woodworking. These are pretty cheap to make and when the felt is too dirty to use or wears out just peel off and put another one on.. (I also use the same "tool" when I do polish stone on glossy paper, which will be another video soon).

My dogs were very noisy this night, my neighbor, who is also my CPA came over to bring our taxes - Ray D. Young CPA ROCKS!!! by the way... We got a refund on our Federal taxes we were pretty excited! lol... So that is why I cut out the "noise" it was very, very loud! LOL... Go see "My Dogs Feb 2010" video and you will get an idea of how loud it can get.. lol...

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoy viewing this ATC.

Please feel free to ask questions or leave comments... I might be slow to answer, as I'm still learning how this thing works! LOL.

Have a blessed day!!

Linda

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4 Challenge Eyelets - So Blessed Art