The Prehistoric ATC


The following is of an ATC (Artist Trading Card) that I made for a swap group I'm involved with at work. I used standard white cardstock, D.O.T.S. Rubber stamps, Stazon Ink, Distress Ink by Tim Hotlz, and Oil Pastels. I was able to make the card in about 15 mins. just decided to speed up the video so it wouldn't take so long! lol... In this project I used masks, where a piece of paper is used to cover an image while other work is done then it is removed to revel the image underneath. This helps to make the image look like it is in the background.. I liked using the Oil Pastels, these blended so nicely. I plan to use these more in other art. If you have questions please feel free to leave a comment.

Thanks for visiting.. Have a blessed day!

Linda

Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing your techniques! Although I don't make cards this way, it's very inspiring to me.

    BTW, you entered my giveaway and mentioned about having yoyo brooches! Yes, I do have them!! They are centered by this beautiful luminous button which is just so elegant!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

4 Challenge Eyelets - So Blessed Art