4 Challenge Eyelets - So Blessed Art


The challenge for this art was to use eyelets. Even though you may not be able to see them I used two. lol.. Both are in the oval chipboard and are lavender in color.

In this piece I created a 6 by 6 inch art using scrapbook papers, chipboard, Prima flowers, Adirondack Color wash and rubber stamps. Included in this art is one of my handmade butterflies - made out of polymer clay. It took about 35 minutes to make this art piece, once I had all of the materials gathered.

My recipe for glimmer mist: Future Floor Polish and Pearl Ex I mix in an old spray bottle and put in about a teaspoon of Pearl Ex and test how it looks, if it needs more shimmer I add more Pearl Ex. lol


This time I decided to make a kit of the items I used in this art and offer it for sale.

In the Kit:
Two 6 inch by 6 inch Background papers - Treasure and Plaid
Two 6 by 6 Cardstock papers - Pink and Purple
One cardstock 8 1/2 by 5 1/2 - Exact Ice
Three Cream Prima Flowers
One 6 by 6 Mat Board
One 5.95 inch by 5.95 inch chipboard for back
Two Lavender Eyelets
Two Brass Hanging hardware - for back
Two Brass brads
Nine Rhinestones two sizes
One Cream Handmade polymer butterfly
One Butterfly antenna
One template to punch holes in the back to hang the art
Three tulle green circles
Three yards of green variegated chenille yarn
One Set of Chipboard Decorative accent with flower and leaves
One Chipboard Oval frame with Bird
One Chipboard Christmas tag bookplate

I have Three of these kits made up and ready to ship. If you need any special instructions please feel free to ask.. If anyone is wanting extra butterflies I'll add a button for that as well.






Shipping Options






Here is the video where I created the art, hopefully that will help you when you create your own. :)

Thanks for stopping by.. Have a blessed day!

Agape'
Linda

Comments

  1. Its very nice..
    I like this art very much.. Nice to see all this collection of beautiful art..
    Games For Young Children

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda! I found one of your video's that someone had posted on their blog, and so I saw that I could watch your video on youtube. Anyway, I left a comment and subscribed to your youtube site. I saw that you had a blog as well, so I decided I would come and take a peek. I have not looked at everything yet, but what I did see I have liked so far. Do you have a facebook? I have a blog as well. I am sure you will see it, when you see that I became a follower. The name of my blog is, Key To My Art. Hope to talk with you more. Keep up the great work! Hugs, Francine

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog